Financial regulators and national banks of a number of countries around the world use Prognoz solutions to forecast and prevent local and macroeconomic crises, stress test national banking systems, improve the loan policy of financial institutions, and so on.
Our unified methodology and software enable you to monitor and analyze the financial solvency of the country, perform monetary control, and assess the condition of banks, banking groups, and holdings.
- Performs advanced stress testing of a country’s banking sector
- Identifies banks most susceptible to modeled stress
- Estimates losses caused by major banking risks resulting from stress impact
- Monitors the financial system of a country
- Compares macroeconomic indicators to the indicators of the banking system and foreign entities
- Reviews the performance of the banking sector, and analyzes the financial position of banks and their branches
- Analyzes banking risks, and identifies the stability of the banking sector
- Analyzes the composition of banking operations
- Collects, consolidates, and stores payment system information
- Calculates, monitors, and analyzes transactor payments
- Monitors the socioeconomic development of countries around the world
- Monitors and analyzes key national indicators of financial instability
- Predicts the probability of financial instability
All Prognoz solutions are based on the cutting-edge Prognoz Platform, which combines the functions of standard and advanced business analytics, including modeling and forecasting; provides broad visualization and drill-down capabilities; and comes in a convenient mobile version.
Our Business Intelligence solutions, consultancy services, and training provide the tools and expert knowledge for effective management.